Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Deco class in Tokyo

Hello everyone ^_^/

today is a national holiday here so I spent my day swatching for future blog posts. Instead of that though today I will share something from my trip in Tokyo. My deco class with the lovely Kotone-san from 310carat in Ueno.

As I spent quite some time in Tokyo this summer, I thought it would be a good idea to get together with an experienced deco professional and learn some tips and tricks that I didn't know so I can improve my deco skills.

So with the help of my friend Kaoru we arranged a deco class. As I am not a begginer I was mostly interested in seeing how a professional works and learn some secrets of the trade so to say.

The whole experience was great fun and I got great tips on what products to use (i.e. what is the best glue) and how to lay out supplies while working ^_^

Here are a few photos of what took place.

 If you want to deco a whole phone case, you will need a lot of supplies.

 Kotone-san showing me her awesome decoden skills.

 Working on deco seals.

 Kotone-san had minx done on her nails so I had to take a pic to share with fellow nail enthusiasts.

 Our finished products.

Deco seal on a cellphone.

If you like deco and you would like to bling up your phones or just get your hands on some cute deco accessories, take a look at my etsy and zibbet stores. I also accept custom requests ^_^
You have read this article deco / decoden / etsy / zibbet with the title Deco class in Tokyo. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/10/deco-class-in-tokyo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Deco class in Tokyo"

Post a Comment