Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone ^_^/

How are you all enjoying the Halloween weekend? I am sure you're all having fun hehehe

Although I didn't manage to do any Halloween manicures due to my injury I am going to share some Halloween nail sets that I made for my etsy store instead ^_^






I used all sorts of nail polishes, rhinestones, glitters and decals and it was so much fun working on these.
I just wish I could do something on  my nails too as I had so many ideas.

Still it was great fun seeing all the Halloween manicures you guys shared on your blogs too ^_^
You have read this article etsy / nail art with the title Happy Halloween!. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Halloween!"

Post a Comment