Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Yay, another polish swap

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today I wanna show you something exciting that arrived yesterday. A package full of nail polishes, as I had a second swap with the lovely 'Chelle from  Cosmetic Cupcake. 'Chelle is one of my dearest friends, who I met through a mutual love for nail polish and it's always a pleasure to swap with her as our tastes are so similar ^_^

Here is an overview of the package contents


Thank goodness I managed to snap this photo before my darling attacked all the sweets (I had to hide some of them so that he won't eat them all at once).

And here are some close ups at the lovely polishes that were inside.


Rimmel Lasting Finish in 270 Hot Shot, 030 Double Decker Red, 239 Your Majesty, 275 Electric!, 198 Azure


Maybelline mini Colorama in 67 Wonder Violet and 3 Tutti Fruitti, a lovely shade of Sally Hansen's Nail Prisms (I've been dying to try these ^_^) and a taupe from Butter London.


Essie Apricot cuticle oil, Glitter Gal purple holographic polish, Ulta 3 in Black Plum and Bouquet.

Thank you so much my dearest friend for all these lovely goodies. Now I need to decide which one to try out first XD

Btw guys I am planning to present more nail polishes that are available in Greece in this blog. I was thinking it would be a nice weekly feature. What do you think?

Also if anyone would like some polishes that are available here, I am always open to more swaps as it's so much fun! Just drop me an email ^_^
You have read this article swap with the title Yay, another polish swap. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/10/yay-another-polish-swap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Yay, another polish swap"

Post a Comment