Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Zoya Edyta & Konading

Hello everyone ^_^/

It's 6 am over here and I am still unable to go to sleep. So I decided to share my latest favourite nail colour with you all instead.

It's Zoya Edyta. I have been seeing swatches of this beauty all over the blogosphere so I decided it needed to be  on my nails asap. Can I say I'm in love? A dark lovely colour with golden shimmer which look fabulous after just two coats. Added a coat of Seche for extra shine.


After wearing it for a couple of days I decided to spice it up a bit with some nail stamping. Using China Glaze 2030 and Konad plate m61 I added these lovely flower designs.


I think the colours worked really well together, what do you think?

You have read this article konad / nail swatches / Zoya with the title Zoya Edyta & Konading. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/10/zoya-edyta-konading.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zoya Edyta & Konading"

Post a Comment