Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Duochrome Holographic Nails

Hello everyone ^_^/

wow, it's almost the weekend already. Another week just flew by.
My plan was to post this on Tuesday but I guess that didn't work out as planned.

Here is a duochrome holographic mani with Glitter Gal's purple holographic and Sally Hansen's prisms in a pink unidentified colour, both sent to me by the lovely 'Chelle in our recent swap ^_^




Both colours are two coats with a layer of Seche on top. See how shiny and colourful my nails are?

And here are the individual colours with the polishes for reference.



I am absolutely loving both of these colours. I think I am going through a major holo phase and I just can't stop staring at my nails. I am still wearing this mani and almost a week later it still looks fantastic (and getting a lot of compliments).
You have read this article Glitter Gal / holographic / nail swatches / pink / purple / Sally Hansen with the title Duochrome Holographic Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/10/duochrome-holographic-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Duochrome Holographic Nails"

Post a Comment