Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

the Greek files #2

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today I have the second instalment of the Greek files and I will present to you some nail polishes from a very well known Greek brand, Korres.

Their nail polish colour collection is very basic but it is readily available in many pharmacies around Greece so I picked a few colours to present to you.

I tried to cover a variety of colours so I have a red, a purple and three pinks.
All the colours are cremes and for the swatches I used two coats of each.




For the polish names just click on the photos to make them larger. The formula is very easy to use and I like the finish. I hope they will enrich their collection with more colours and finishes.

Do you have Korres where you live? What is your opinion of this brand?
You have read this article Korres / nail swatches / the Greek files with the title the Greek files #2. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/10/the-greek-files-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the Greek files #2"

Post a Comment