Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Eyeko Lilac

Hello everyone ^_^/

I hope you all had a fun weekend!
Today I will share with you a nail colour that I got a while ago.
Eyeko Lilac. 



I got quite a few Eyeko colours that I am gonna swatch soon but this is definitely my favoutie. It's 2 coats over base coat and as you can see it is fully opaque.
An added bonus is the cute bottle.

I want to add more photos to the post but blogger keeps crashing on me and I cannot. Still you can see this lovely colour quite well on the above pic, I'm sure ^_^

If you would like to get your hands on some Eyeko products you can do so following the link on the left sidebar. If you order more than $15 you get a free gift too!


You have read this article Eyeko / nail swatches / purple with the title Eyeko Lilac. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/10/eyeko-lilac.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eyeko Lilac"

Post a Comment