Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

A glittery Christmas manicure with TiNS and Anna Sui

Hello everyone ^_^/

With just 11 days left for Christmas, here is another Christmas manicure.
To be honest I did this quite some time ago but as it turned out too Christmasy I was saving it for the holiday season.


This look is quite easy to make and I actually got a lot of compliments on it when I had it on.
Here is what I used.


Anna Sui 318, a lovely pink shimmery polish.
TiNS the Holiday Cheer, a fabulous green glitter polish
Anna Sui base and top coat
Natural look Gel top coat
Rhinestones by Viva La Nails

After applying base coat and two coats of each colour on different fingers, I made diagonal stripes with the TiNS polish and using top coat and the rhinestones I made flowers on the other fingers. I used just the glitter polish on my thumb and didn't put anything else on that nail as the colour is quite spectacular on it's own.
I sealed everything with a layer of natural look Gel top coat and voilĂ !

You have read this article Anna Sui / glitter / green / Japanese style nails / nail art / red / Tins / tutorial / viva la nails with the title A glittery Christmas manicure with TiNS and Anna Sui. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/12/a-glittery-christmas-manicure-with-tins.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A glittery Christmas manicure with TiNS and Anna Sui"

Post a Comment