Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

My nails for Christmas day

Hello everyone ^_^/

Wow, I cannot believe it has been a week already since my last post. I've been meaning to post this much sooner but somehow I didn't find the time. Oh, well, better late than never, right?

So this is the manicure I had on for Christmas day.


The main polish I used was Zoya Crystal. Such a lovely colour, with two coats my nails looked fabulous!


But since it was for Christmas I wanted to add something extra.
So I frosted the tips with ColorClub Snowflakes and then using silver, pink and golden spangles I made a Christmas Tree on a finger of each hand. Sealed everything with a coat of Seche and I was done.



I was very pleased with this manicure as it wore really well for 5 whole days.

How was your Christmas everyone?I hope you had fun with your loved ones ^_^
This year is almost finished, I cannot believe it went by so fast.
Less than two days left for 2010!
You have read this article blue / glitter / Japanese style nails / nail art / Zoya with the title My nails for Christmas day. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-nails-for-christmas-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My nails for Christmas day"

Post a Comment