Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

the Greek files #4

Hello everyone ^_^/

almost a month has passed since my last Greek Files post so here is another one.

Today I will present to you some nail polishes from Deborah. This brand is not Greek but it is readily available in many beauty stores here and has a fabulous colour selection. Judging from the bottles I would say the brand is Italian but I could be wrong.


So here are my three favourite colours from them.
18 a lovely dark pink with gold shimmer
19 an intense black with multicoloured glitter
36 a deep purple/green duochrome of sorts with silver shimmer


Below you can see them on my nails. Each colour is two coats without base or top coat.





I think 17 could use a third coat as I can still see the nail line but they other colours look great with just two coats. 36 looks like a duocrhome in the bottle but the effect is not that visible when worn. Out of the three I think my favourite is the black, such a fabulous colour!

What do you think of this brand? Have you heard of it before?
You have read this article black / Deborah / duochrome / glitter / nail swatches / pink / purple / the Greek files with the title the Greek files #4. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/12/the-greek-files-4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the Greek files #4"

Post a Comment