Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Holo + glitter = yet another Christmas manicure

Hello everyone!

It's almost time for Christmas, yay!!! So I'm taking a small break from the mountains of housework I have to do to share yet another Holiday manicure.



This one is quite simple. Basically I wanted to use a holographic polish in the mix . So I chose China Glaze He's Going in Circles from the Kaleidoscope collection.



Then for the rest of the fingers I used China Glaze Frosty.


Sponged BB Couture Bonnie for a green gradient effect and then a coat of China Glaze Party Hearty. Topped everything with Seche and I was done,


I hope you liked this manicure ^_^
Now I need to go back to what I was doing eeeeeek!!!
You have read this article BB Couture / China Glaze / glitter / green / holographic with the title Holo + glitter = yet another Christmas manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/12/holo-glitter-yet-another-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holo + glitter = yet another Christmas manicure"

Post a Comment