Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Playing with water nail decals

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today I have a really fun post for you. I will show how you can create some easy nail art by using water nail decals. I will be using some of the nail decals I got from the Born Pretty store a while ago.



As I have never tried these before I was a bit worried about how they would turn out so I asked my mum to help as a volunteer. She wanted roses on a light background. We used Revlon's Sunshine Sparkle as the base colour. After applying two coats we waited for the polish to dry completely before moving on.


Application was much easier than expected. After cutting each nail decal, we submerged them into water for a bit and then applied on each finger. Tapping a bit to remove the excess water, each nail decal was firmly set.


Sealed everything with top coat and the manicure was ready!


It was so much fun that my mum wanted to try it too, so she applied a few on my Ulterior Motive manicure that I was already wearing for a few days.


I think the pink and blue kitties go really well with this colour ^_^

Here are our finished manicures.


Have you ever tried water nail decals? This was my first time but I will definitely use them more now that I saw how easy they are to apply. If you would like to get the ones pictured on this post, you can head at Born Pretty.

These nail decals were provided to me by Born Pretty for reviewing purposes.

You have read this article nail art / Revlon / tutorial / yellow with the title Playing with water nail decals. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/07/playing-with-water-nail-decals.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Playing with water nail decals"

Post a Comment