Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Ozotic Pro mini haul and swatches

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today I want to share with you a very special nail polish brand from Australia, Ozotic Pro.


Ever since my dear 'Chelle sent me my first Ozotic Pro nail polish I fell in love with this brand.
Recently I found out it could be pruchased internationally via Picture Polish so I decided it was time for a  mini haul. After careful consideration I decided on Galaxy, Elytra 528, Eclipse and Reef (as seen from left to right).


The ladies at Picture Polish were very helpful and within two weeks these lovelies were sitting on my workbench ^_^

No photo can really capture the beauty of these nail polishes but I tried my best.



I did a few swatches on a nail wheel under direct sunlight.
Galaxy, which is a black holo, is two coats, while the other colours are layered over a coat of Galaxy. No topcoat was used. The colours from left to right are as mentioned above.





What do you think? Do you own any Ozotic pro nail polishes?
Even though they are a bit pricey I think they are well worth it. In my next post I will show you my first mani with one of these beauties ^_^
You have read this article glitter / holographic / multichrome / nail swatches / Ozotic Pro with the title Ozotic Pro mini haul and swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/07/ozotic-pro-mini-haul-and-swatches.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ozotic Pro mini haul and swatches"

Post a Comment