Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Purple stars manicure

Hello everyone ^_^/

today I have a starry manicure to show you. As you might or might not know, I love stars.
And purple.
And glitter.

So I wanted to do a manicure combining all of the above.



I decided to use some of the polishes from my recent swap with Stephanie, so I picked two of the Hema polishes, a purple and a silver glitter. I also used some silver star nail stickers that I got from Japan last year ^_^



After applying my base coat, I painted two coats of the purple Hema polish. As you can see it probably needed a third coat to get full coverage but as I had other plans for this mani, two were enough.



Afterwards I sponged glitter on the tips of my nails and applied the nail stickers. Sealed everything with the fabulous Better Than Gel Nails top coat from Essence and the look was finished. I highly recommend this top coat, if you want a cheaper alternative to Seche Vite. It's almost as good and I am loving it so far!


Please do not mind my silly middle finger, it keeps breaking lately and no matter what I do it just won't grow. But I won't let it bug me, no XD
You have read this article Essence / glitter / Hema / nail art / purple with the title Purple stars manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/07/purple-stars-manicure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Purple stars manicure"

Post a Comment