Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

August nail inspiration

Hello everyone ^_^/

My first August post is a bit late as I am currently on vacation and do not sit on the pc as much as I thought I would. Since this is the first post of the month, here are some nail art ideas from Japan.

This time the inspiration comes from the summer edition of Nail Venus.

First here is a Marine Girl look.


A colour that is really cool for a summer look on your nails is navy.


The pastel trend goes strong too.


For a more intense look you can try some neon colours!


And since in the summer we can show off our toes while wearing sandals, here are some pedi ideas too.


That's all for this month's nail inspiration post. Will you be trying any of these looks?

I will catch up with my blog reading and commenting when I return. I hope you're all having a good time ^_^
You have read this article Japanese style nails / nail art / nail inspiration / scans with the title August nail inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-nail-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "August nail inspiration"

Post a Comment