Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Zoya Mirrors collection skittle manicure

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today I have a very exciting mani to show you (at least it's exciting for me XD)

As soon as I saw the first swatches of the Zoya Mirrors collection for this fall, I knew I had to have them. Glitters and metallics in interesting combinations, what's not to like? When my package arrived, I was amazed by all the beautiful colours.



Each was so special that I didn't know which one to pick for a mani. Instead I decided to simply pick them all and do a skittles mani. I used 5 of the 6 nail polishes in this collection.

From left to right you can see Tao, Nimue, Yara, Neeka and Marina.




I used two coats of each colour over basecoat (Color Club's vitabase) and two coats of Essence Better Than Gel Nails topcoat.

What do you think? Have you tried any of these colours or are you planning on buying any?

I love skittle manis as I get the chance to try more than one colours at the same time ^_^

p.s. for bigger versions of the photos you can simply click on them.
You have read this article Zoya with the title Zoya Mirrors collection skittle manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/08/zoya-mirrors-collection-skittle-manicure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zoya Mirrors collection skittle manicure"

Post a Comment