Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Pink x black punk manicure

Hello everyone ^_^/

Just a quick post today before I head off to bed.
Today's mani was inspired from a couple of tutorials I saw in some of the blogs I follow.
It involves the use of fishnet. If you are the one who posted the tutorial or know who did, please let me know in the comments so I can add a link for everyone to check it out.

So basically what I did was paint my nails with a layer of Claire's funky/fabulous. Then using Sinful Color's Secret Admirer I covered some nails totally with it and for the rest I painted a piece of my fishnet tights that I cut off with the polish and just pressed it on the nails, producing the effect you see. Alas the tights were of course stretchy so it came out a bit messy, but I rather like it after all. Then I added a few black star spangles, topped everything with Seche and here is the finished result.



And with this I will head to bed.
Before I go let me apologise for being a horrible blogger the past couple of weeks. Things are a bit hectic right now but I am hoping to catch up with everyone in the weekend :)
Until then kisses to all of you xxx
You have read this article black / Claire's / nail art / pink / Sinful Colors / tutorial with the title Pink x black punk manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-x-black-punk-manicure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pink x black punk manicure"

Post a Comment