Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

BarryM Indigo

Hello everyone ^_^/

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I spent most of my time doing housework bleh.
But I found time to hang out with my dear friend T. and she agreed once more to be my nail model to try out some new colours. This time we tried out Indigo, one of the latest colours in the BarryM nail polish collection.
Two coats with base coat but no top coat.



The colour is very pretty but we decided to add some glitter to spice it up.
Here is the result after a coat of BarryM Once Upon a Time and a coat of Seche.



What do you think of this combination?
You have read this article barryM / blue / glitter with the title BarryM Indigo. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/11/barrym-indigo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BarryM Indigo"

Post a Comment