Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Holographic skittles mani

Hello everyone ^_^/

yay, finally it's the weekend. I had a horrible week since I had a really bad cold which meant almost no activity for me for days. So today I will share an older manicure, a holographic skittles manicure I did a while ago using nail polishes from the China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection.



These are the colours I used.


From left to right and from little finger to thumb:
Sexagon, Visit me in Prism, How about a Tumble, Octa Gone Wild, Let's do it in 3D







Each was two coats and a coat of Seche on top. I was really impressed as the colour's didn't lose their holo effect at all with the use of topcoat.

Also this post marks my blog's 6 months anniversary. My first post was on May 24th. It seems like ages ago!

Enjoy your weekend everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone living in the US ^____^
You have read this article China Glaze / holographic with the title Holographic skittles mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/11/holographic-skittles-mani.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holographic skittles mani"

Post a Comment