Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Collection 2000 Wham + CND Amethyst Sparkle

Hello everyone ^_^/

A few days ago I was hanging out with my cousin and she asked me to do a quick mani for her.
As grey is really in this season and she wanted to try a grey mani, this is what I came up with.



A cool grey manicure with purple sparkles.
She got a lot of compliments on the look so here is a quick run down of the process.

After applying base coat, I applied two coats of Collection 2000 in Wham, a lovely creme grey.



Then using Chez-Delaney image plate H3 and a black nail polish from Miss Sporty (which I find perfect for nail stamping) I stamped this image on every nail.






In the end I used a coat of CND's amethyst sparkle and a coat of Seche and voila!









You have read this article CND / Collection2000 / grey / nail stamping with the title Collection 2000 Wham + CND Amethyst Sparkle. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/11/collection-2000-wham-cnd-amethyst.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Collection 2000 Wham + CND Amethyst Sparkle"

Post a Comment