Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Models Own haul

Hello everyone (^_^)/

A few days ago I received a fabulous package in the mail and today I will share the contents with you.



I've been wanting some Models Own nail colours for quite some time now so after seeing the fabulous colour selection and great deals on their website I decided to place an order.
My order arrived really fast in a pretty and tidy package.



Some colours were for friends so I will present to you only the colours I got for myself.




From left to right the colours are Orangeade, Foxy Fuschia, Blue Moon, Moody Grey, Pure Purple, Disco Mix and Purple Haze. All swatches are two coats without top coat.

I was very pleased with both the customer service and the nail polish quality and I will definitely be ordering again. Do you have any Models Own products? What is your opinion of them?
You have read this article Models Own / nail haul / nail swatches with the title Models Own haul. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/11/models-own-haul.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Models Own haul"

Post a Comment