Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

the Greek files #3

Hello everyone ^_^/

this has been a slow blogging week for me but really fast in everything else.
But today I am back with yet another instalment of the Greek files.
Today I will present a couple of nail polishes from another Greek brand, Seventeen.

I have a shimmer and a creme from the new colours they have added to their collection.





First I have Seventeen 504, a sparkly brown.



And then Seventeen 267, a lovely purple creme.



All swatches are two coats without base or top coat in daylight.
Although I am not too fond of the bottle design this is the only flaw I find in this brand.
They have a fabulous colour selection and the polish is very easy to work with.
I will definitely be swatching more Seventeen colours ^___^
You have read this article nail swatches / Seventeen / the Greek files with the title the Greek files #3. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/11/the-greek-files-3.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the Greek files #3"

Post a Comment