Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

SIlver nails

Hello everyone ^_^/

A few weeks back I bought a new silver colour by Erre Due so I wanted to try it out.

At first after applying two coats I used some PA nail stickers with gemstones.



But as expected they didn't last for more than a couple of days so I decided to keep the silver base and try something different.

After carefully removing the sticker leftovers, I used my konad plates and some black polish and this is what I came up with.





Black sakura :D

I really like how they turned out in the end.
You have read this article black / bling / erre due / konad / nail art / nail stamping / pa / silver with the title SIlver nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/06/silver-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SIlver nails"

Post a Comment