Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Deco mania

Hello everyone ^_^/

How was your weekend? I hope it was lovely.
With the start of the new week I would like to talk a bit about deco.

Deco is very popular in Asia mostly and it is a trend of blinging up everything possible, from mobile phones to clothes and accessories. It is one of my favourite pastimes so I am sharing here some of my creations :)

This one is probably my favourite, as I made it for my mother, for mother's day.


A few more designs







And finally this is how I did my mobile phone.



I keep changing the design as I get bored of it.
You have read this article bling / deco / decoden with the title Deco mania. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/06/deco-mania.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Deco mania"

Post a Comment