Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Black fishnet on purple nails

Hello everyone ^_^/

It's super hot here today and I just got up as the heat is unbearable. 29C right now and expected to reach 35 by noon *melts*

But anyway, before I melt from the heat, here is a new manicure.
The base I used is a purple polish by Gosh, on top of that black fishnet using Konad m57 and a black polish by miss sporty.





Now excuse me while I go hide in the fridge so I can make it through the day.
You have read this article black / Gosh / konad / miss sporty / nail stamping / purple with the title Black fishnet on purple nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/06/black-fishnet-on-purple-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Black fishnet on purple nails"

Post a Comment