Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Nail haul and an award

Hello everyone ^_^/

Finally some free time in my hands, yay.
It was a good chance to play around with my blog a bit, so I have a new look.
I think it is much better than the previous one. Still I plan to spice it up a bit more in the future.

But this is not the main reason why I am making this post.

First of all I present to you all the nail haul of doom XD
After reading all your lovely posts my wishlist started growing and growing so I got me some new nail polishes.

Here they are :)

Nubar

Star Sparkle, Silver Sword, Knight's Armor



Peacock Feathers, Violet Sparkle, Treasure



China Glaze 5 Golden Rings and Cheek to Cheek, Essie Chocolate Kisses



And last but not least

Zoya
Snowsicle, Diana, Mimi



I have so many plans for these polishes ufufufufu.

And the second point of this post is the stylish blogger award that was given to me by the lovely 'Chelle of Cosmetic Cupcake. Even though my blog is still new, she was kind enough to award it. Thank you so very very much ♥

Photobucket

The rules are: Copy the award above, place it on your blog - link your blog back to me and name five things about yourself! Then pick 5 bloggers you'd like to tag with this same award.

So five things about me

1. I am a shopaholic. There are times that I shop to the death although recently I have cut down a lot thank goodness, because my finances have been suffering all these years.
2. I love learning new languages. So far I can speak English, Italian, German, Japanese and Greek of course but I wish I had the time to study more.
3. I hate housework. And when we say hate, we mean hate. Ironing, launry, you name it, I hate it. But thank goodness my husband is a sweetie and we share the housework between us so I manage somehow.
4. Whenever I get the chance I love to pop on a plane and travel around. My favourite destinations are London and Tokyo but I love discovering new places too.
5. My favourite colour is purple and I am not afraid to show it. Anything purple attracts me in a second. Even my house and most of my clothes and accessories are purple.

And the five lovely stylish bloggers that I want to award this to are the following (they are all equally amazing in no particular order)

Lily Nail
Painted Lady Fingers
Miss Lumpy
Emerald Sparkled
Gatumi

Wow this was one long post.
Have a lovely weekend everyone ♥
You have read this article award / China Glaze / Essie / nail haul / Nubar / Zoya with the title Nail haul and an award. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/06/nail-haul-and-award.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nail haul and an award"

Post a Comment