Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Nubar peacock feathers

Hello everyone ^_^/

How are you today? The weather here is getting warmer so I am in the mood for some colours that would be great for the beach too.

So I decided to try Nubar Peacock Feathers.
A classic colour, I had my eye on it for quite some time.
I love how the colour keeps changing from blue to green to purple.

3 layers without topcoat and this is how it looks like.







Now I am itching to konad over this but I am not sure what colour I should use. Silver or maybe purple? Or gold? Any suggestions?
You have read this article blue / duochrome / nail swatches / Nubar with the title Nubar peacock feathers. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/06/nubar-peacock-feathers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nubar peacock feathers"

Post a Comment