Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Peacock Nails follow up

Hello everyone ^_^/

How are you today?
As I was saying yesterday I was itching to Konad my peacock feather nails. So this is what I did.
I used Nubar Star Sparkle on two nails and on the rest Erre Due 197, clear rhinestones and Konad plate m65. Sealed with Seche Vite top coat and this is the end result.





I really like how the silver looks on this but what really amazed me was Star Sparkle. It definitely lives up to its name.

On a sidenote Gatumi is holding a Massive Summer Giveaway where you can win the following goodies



Check it out if you are interested ^_^
You have read this article blue / duochrome / erre due / giveaway / glitter / konad / nail art / Nubar / seche vite with the title Peacock Nails follow up. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/06/peacock-nails-follow-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Peacock Nails follow up"

Post a Comment