Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

What better way to celebrate 1 year of blogging than...

A glittery neon Hello Kitty manicure!!!


I just got these cute Hello Kitty nail stickers and I wanted to use them for a special occasion so I think my blogavversary was the perfect chance! 

Here is what I used for this mani:


NfuOh Base coat
Color Club Ultra-Astral
Color Club Wink.Wink.Twinkle
Color Club Starry Temptress
Seche Vite top coat
Hello Kitty nail stickers

Over the top coat I used two coats of either Ultra-Astral or Wink.Wink.Twinkle.


Then I added a coat of Starry Temptress or a Hello Kitty decal on different fingers.
And this is what I got ^_^


I also made a cute purple starry nail polish ring just because I could XD

And here is a close up of the thumbs!


Did you like this manicure? The nail polish ring? What kind of ring would you make to match this manicure?

p.s. is anyone else having issues with their GFC widget not appearing? This is driving me nuts @____@
You have read this article color club / glitter / hello kitty / kawaii / neon / pink / purple with the title What better way to celebrate 1 year of blogging than.... You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-better-way-to-celebrate-1-year-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What better way to celebrate 1 year of blogging than..."

Post a Comment