Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

the Greek files #7

Hello everyone ^_^

this post was supposed to be published yesterday but with the whole blogger meltdown that just wasn't possible.

The mani I will show you today is a follow up from the Greek files #6



I had painted my nails with some of the new Korres nail polishes and wanted to try blinging the mani out a bit.

So I chose Erre Due Graffiti top (which is basically their own version of a crackle polish) and a pink glittery hearts Erre Due nail polish.




I love how Graffiti top turned out. It looked great over both colours as you will see on the next photo too.
But the glitter polish was a whole other story. The hearts just refused to come out and I have to keep trying just to get one out of the bottle. The polish is super cute but what's the point if I cannot use it properly?


Still I managed to get some out in the end, enough to do this mani ^_^
You have read this article crackle / erre due / glitter / the Greek files with the title the Greek files #7. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/05/the-greek-files-7.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the Greek files #7"

Post a Comment