Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Happy May 1st with May's calendar!

Hello everyone ^_^/

How was your day today? Did you welcome May and spring?
I had a fabulous day and now that I am back home I want to share the nail art calendar for May!



For one more month Nail Up! didn't disappoint. All the designs are so fresh and cute!

And here is the nail art tutorial for May
First paint your nails in a white glitter colour.
Then paint the tips with a green colour, creating a french manicure.
Using pink and silver paint the checkered design and then add holo sparkles on the edge finalising the look!

What do you think of this month's look? I loved this tutorial, I want to give it a try although I fear I will fail horribly at it!
You have read this article calendar / Japanese style nails / nail art / scans / tutorial with the title Happy May 1st with May's calendar!. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-may-1st-with-may-calendar.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy May 1st with May's calendar!"

Post a Comment