Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Models Own Smash Up

Hello everyone ^_^/

how are you all doing today? The weather is rainy and cold here and I am enjoying it, even though it makes me feel sleepy. The downside is that it doesn't feel like spring at all. So in order to cheer things up a bit and get in the Spring mood, I ordered a few Models Own polishes a while ago.



They had a fabulous offer on the Smash Up crackle polishes that I couldn't resist, so I got both the black and the silver. I also ordered some lovely pastel colours, perfect for bright Spring manicures. I always love getting nail mail, and after unwrapping everything they looked so pretty in the box!

Apart from Smash Up in Black and Silver, the rest of the colours from left to right are Lilac Dream, Fuzzy Peach, Feeling Blue, Pastel Pink, Top Turquoise and Lemon Meringue.

Here are all the pastel colours on a nail wheel, two coats each.


I couldn't resist adding a coat of Smash Up on each nail!


I love all the combinations but my favourite by far was the silver over pink which is the far right one. Unfortunately it didn't photograph well, but I will be doing a mani with it so you will get a chance to see it better.

Also I want to make a special mention to the excellent customer service. There was a minor problem with my order that was resolved in a very timely manner. I was so pleased that I just have to mention it.

What do you think of all the crackle polishes going around? Have you had enough? I know I haven't!
You have read this article crackle / Models Own / nail haul / nail swatches / pastel with the title Models Own Smash Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/05/models-own-smash-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Models Own Smash Up"

Post a Comment