Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Sparkly purple manicure - Tins & Jill Stuart polishes

Hello everyone ^_^/

I am slowly unpacking my suitcase and getting settled back home but as I have uploaded my vacation pics on the pc I have a few vacation manis to share.

The first one is my favourite as it looked fabulous and it lasted me for a whole week (I took this off just yesterday after it was ruined by dragging my suitcase around).



For this manicure I used Estessimo Tins #023, The Neptune and Jill Stuart 17, Purple Rain. Also added some purple heart spangles and sealed it with a layer of gel look top coat that I got in Japan.

You have read this article glitter / Japanese style nails / Jill Stuart / purple / Tins with the title Sparkly purple manicure - Tins & Jill Stuart polishes. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/09/sparkly-purple-manicure-tins-jill.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sparkly purple manicure - Tins & Jill Stuart polishes"

Post a Comment