Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Pink and white flower nails

Hello everyone ^_^/

How was your weekend? Mine flew by so fast without really doing much. I cannot believe it's already Monday tomorrow.

This post was supposed to be posted on Friday but got delayed to today for no apparent reason. It's another vacation manicure that I did for my friend K.

I used a pink Pa colour as a base, pink glitter by Kate, 3D flower stickers and pink rhinestones. Topped it with two layers of gel top coat.





I also received a blog award by the lovely Simply Rins that you can see on my sidebar. Please take a look at her blog, she has some amazing nail art posted.
You have read this article Japanese style nails / Kate / nail art / pa / pink with the title Pink and white flower nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/09/pink-and-white-flower-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pink and white flower nails"

Post a Comment