Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Orly Rage & Shine

Hello everyone ^_^/

How are you today? I am totally freaking out as I am starting a series of dreadful dentist visits. I am so so scared of dentists and even though my regular dentist is very nice I am still scared everytime I have to go. I don't think I will ever get over it.

So in order to cheer myself up I have some shiny foil FX nail polish swatches to share.



A few weeks ago I did this manicure using Orly's Rage & Shine from the Foil FX Collection. I love these polishes as they are super shiny and the looked fabulous with just two coats and without needing a top coat.

I have Rage on my index finger and Shine on all the rest.





If you like shiny polishes I highly recommend these beauties. I have the golden colour, Luxe, as well and I plan to swatch that too at some point.

I hope you all have a lovely and dentist free day :)
You have read this article foil / nail swatches / Orly / silver with the title Orly Rage & Shine. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/09/orly-rage-shine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orly Rage & Shine"

Post a Comment