Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Layering with Canmake nail polishes

Hello everyone ^_^/

Today was a horrible day for me.
I injured my hand badly as I accidentally closed the car door on my thumb *ouch*
So until this heals no fancy manicures for me *is so very annoyed*

I am not sure how long it will take but I will try to share some swatches, hauls and previous manicures plus a couple tutorials I had prepared and hopefully my poor hand will be as good as new soon.

So for today I have the followup on the foil manicure to share.
As I wanted to spice it up a bit I decided some layering was in order.

So I used a couple of Canmake nail polishes I had lying around.



Canmake is a Japanese drugstore brand and their nail polish collection is amazing. Plus the bottles are super cute, yay!

I used the pink colour over the silver foil and the blue colour over the copper foil. Then I added a few star spangles for extra shine ^_^




I think the outcome was interesting. I liked the blue one better but all in all I am pleased with this manicure.

Also don't forget to enter my Big in Japan giveaway if you haven't already. You can find it on my blog's sidebar if you scroll down a bit ^__^
You have read this article Canmake / nail art with the title Layering with Canmake nail polishes. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/09/layering-with-canmake-nail-polishes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Layering with Canmake nail polishes"

Post a Comment