Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

My cracked mani, let me show you it

Good morning everyone ^_^/

I hope you're all having a lovely day.
I am getting ready to get out in the heat (eeeeek) but before I want to share this lovely manicure with you all.

Ever since I saw the BYS cracked polishes, I wanted one so badly. Thanks to my dear 'Chelle I now have a black one in my hands.
So of course I had to try it :D



I used Snazzle, which is a silver foil as a base. As soon as my base polish dried I applied a coat of BYS black cracked polish and waited. I was so excited as I watched the effect appear on my nails. After this coat was dry too, I applied a coat of Seche Vite (which didn't seem to work well with this polish though as the cracked parts started falling off the next day). I will try with another top coat next time.



I really loved this manicure and I am definitely gonna try it with all sorts of differect polishes as based. It looks amazing and I got a lot of compliments :D

Only a few hours left until my giveaway is closed, I am so excited ^_^
You have read this article black / BYS / crackle / nail art / silver with the title My cracked mani, let me show you it. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-cracked-mani-let-me-show-you-it.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My cracked mani, let me show you it"

Post a Comment