Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Ulta3 Natural Spring & Spring Blossom swatches

Hello everyone ^_^/

I hope you're having a fab weekend.
Just a quick post from me today to show you a few swatches from the lovely polishes 'Chelle sent me. I started off with some pastel Ulta3 colours.

First up is Natural Spring, a lovely pastel pink. Opaque in two coats without topcoat.



The second colour is Spring Blossom, a lovely pastel yellow. The formula was a bit think but after waiting for the first coat to dry the second coat was easier to apply.



Both colours are two coats with base coat but without topcoat.
I am really liking both of these and I am planning to use them for layering and also as a base for nail art ^_^

Also don't forget to enter my giveaway, just a couple more days left :D
You have read this article nail swatches / pink / ulta3 / yellow with the title Ulta3 Natural Spring & Spring Blossom swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/08/ulta3-natural-spring-spring-blossom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ulta3 Natural Spring & Spring Blossom swatches"

Post a Comment