Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Etude House LUCIDarling glittering Pink Jewel

Hello everyone ^_^/

August is finally here which means summer is in full swing and my vacation is drawing closer and closer yay!!!

The only thing I am not enjoying is the excruciating heat but oh well. Can't have it all I guess XD

So today I have for you swatches of a very pretty colour, Etude House glitter Pink Jewel from the LUCIDarling series. I ordered these in a batch a couple of months ago after hearing raving reviews from some of my Asian friends.

I have to admit that I was impressed. Application was excellent and the colour was super sparkly and opaque even with one coat. I still applied two for a full blown effect. Here it is, without topcoat.







Now I wouldn't really call this a glitter but the truth is that it sparkles a lot. The photos don't do it justice but I did the best I could to capture the effect.

I usually don't like pink on my nails but I really liked this one. I will be swatching more of the same series soon :D
You have read this article Etude House / nail swatches / pink with the title Etude House LUCIDarling glittering Pink Jewel. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/08/etude-house-lucidarling-glittering-pink.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Etude House LUCIDarling glittering Pink Jewel"

Post a Comment