Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Viva La Nails sample pack

Hello everyone ^_^/

How are you all today? I hope the summer heat isn't torturing you too much.

I am slowly getting ready to leave for my vacation but this morning I received an envelope with a sample pack from Viva La Nails and I just had to give you all a peak.

When I opened the envelope I was surprised and excited from all the variety of the nail art goods. Water decals, nail stickers, glitter, rhinestones and spangles in all shapes and colours were included. I can't wait to create some nail designs with these when I return from my vacation but for starters here are some pictures so you can get an idea too :D







You have read this article nail art / viva la nails with the title Viva La Nails sample pack. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2010/08/viva-la-nails-sample-pack.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Viva La Nails sample pack"

Post a Comment