Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

A sweet surprise can brighten even the darkest day

Hello everyone ^_^/

A few days ago as I was checking my mail, I came across a very sweet surprise.
Something unexpected was within the packages. It was mail from my sweet friend Moni who runs the blog Beauty Oshaberi (you should totally check it out, especially if you are a fan of Japanese culture and beauty (^_^)v )



I literally squeed with joy when I opened the package. Moni knows me so well ^_____^
The items she included where one cutest than the other! Fantastic polishes and cute Hello Kitty goods plus beauty products that I have never tried before! So exciting!!!
But what made me the happiest was the gesture, the feeling that I have a friend who went to all the trouble mostly to bring a smile in my face. This is a feeling that I treasure <3 This sweet surprise has really brightened my week to say the least.

Thank you Moni-chan (and 'Chelle, you know why), you two are a fabulous gang and I am proud and happy to have such fantastic friends as you <3
You have read this article friends / hello kitty with the title A sweet surprise can brighten even the darkest day. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-sweet-surprise-can-brighten-even.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A sweet surprise can brighten even the darkest day"

Post a Comment