Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

My Pink Halloween manicure

Hello everyone and Happy Halloween!

Today I have a manicure to show you that I was saving especially for today, as it turned out to be my favourite Halloween mani. Wanting to escape the usual colours I decided to use black and magenta instead ^_^

C

The nail polishes I used were Sally Hansen Black Out, Etude House LudiDarling Shimmering Magenta Pink and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia. I also used some Pa nail stickers that I got in Japan a while ago.


Please excuse the tip wear. I took the photos on the third day I had this one. Sadly this mani didn't last as much as my other ones, which was a bit disappointing.



Here is a thumb detail. I really liked the black kitties ^_^


Do you like this colour combination for Halloween? What I enjoyed most on this mani was the way the Kleancolor holo looked layered over the other colours. Especially in the sunlight it was fabulous!

I am going to close this post with a photo of my favourite location for Halloween, Roppongi Hills in Tokyo.
This photo was taken on the top of the Mori tower and you can even see Tokyo tower in the back.


You have read this article black / Etude House / glitter / Halloween / Kleancolor / nail art / pa / pink / Sally Hansen with the title My Pink Halloween manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-pink-halloween-manicure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Pink Halloween manicure"

Post a Comment