Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Calling out a thief!

Hello everyone ^_^/

I wish I had a more cheerful post today but unfortunatelly I found out there is someone basically ripping off my work.

As you might know I have an Etsy store where I sell handpainted nail tips amongst other things.

So this person thought it was a good idea to not only steal my product photos but also claim that they are selling them!!! They made a facebook page and are basically scamming people. I already reported them on facebook and I realised they are stealing from other bloggers too. So take a look and see if they have stolen some of your photos too. I am waiting to see how facebook will handle this and will keep you updated.

*UPDATE*

after all your kind help the photos have been taken down. Thank you so much to everyone who helped out, I really appreciate your support <3
You have read this article with the title Calling out a thief!. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/10/calling-out-thief.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Calling out a thief!"

Post a Comment