Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Riva mani followup and a Swarovski ring

Hello everyone ^_^/

how are you today? I am warming up by the fireplace, while writing this post.

Remember my Chanel Riva manicure from the previous post? After having it on for a couple of days I decided I wanted to spice it up a bit. So I whipped out my Konad stamping plates, OPI DS Extravagance and Essence Clyde and this is what I came up with.



I really like the end result, especially how Clyde looks layered over Riva. And I am surprised at the excellent stamping abilities of DS Extravagance, that was something I wasn't really expecting! I sealed everything with a coat of Seche Vite top coat and my mani is still as good as new ^_^

Do you see the ring I am wearing in the first photo? It was gifted to me by Chunky Bling, my new affiliate. It is a lovely ring with clear Swarovski crystals.



I usually prefer wearing huge rings, but this sparkly beauty is hard to pass by. I love wearing it in sunny weather because the Swarovski crystals are so shiny. And it goes great with all my manicures too ^_^

If you would like to check out their whole Swarovski jewellery collection, you can check the Chunky Bling website.

You have read this article Chunky Bling / Essence / glitter / nail stamping / OPI / swarovski with the title Riva mani followup and a Swarovski ring. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/03/riva-mani-followup-and-swarovski-ring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Riva mani followup and a Swarovski ring"

Post a Comment