Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Eyeko Portobello Lipgloss and Vampira Nail Polish

Hello everyone ^_^/

this is a quick post before I run out to see my favourite band, Paradise Lost, live.

A few weeks ago someone used my Eyeko ambassador code for the first time so last week I received a lovely gift pack including an Eyeko London Lips Lip Gloss in Portobello, a lovely sheer baby pink with gold shimmer! Thank you so much to the lovely ladies who used my code and also to Eyeko for sending me this awesome gift pack ^_^



I was really excited as I love the colour. It's a very pretty colour, perfect to wear everyday and it has a lovely smell too! I tried photographing it on myself but failed miserably, so my lovely friend T. kindly offered to model it so I can take a decent photo to show you guys!


Doesn't it look fabulous? She fell in love with the colour!

Also as I am going to a metal live today, I wanted to paint my nails in a colour that would match my mood and outfit. For this reason I chose the Eyeko Vampira nail polish. A lovely black nail polish full of dark red shimmer! Application was perfect and I had full coverage with two coats. Added a coat of Seche on top for extra shine and I'm ready to go!



Hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday <3

If you are interested in trying out these lovely products you can use my ambassador code  E10053 or just click on the banner on the left.
From all sales made this week an amount will be donated to the Japanese earthquake relief fund.



You have read this article beauty / black / Eyeko / lip gloss / nail swatches with the title Eyeko Portobello Lipgloss and Vampira Nail Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/03/eyeko-portobello-lipgloss-and-vampira.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eyeko Portobello Lipgloss and Vampira Nail Polish"

Post a Comment