Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Chanel Riva

Hello everyone ^_^/

even though spring is officially here, the weather is still gloomy and expected to get even worse over the course of the coming week. That's not a bad thing at all for me, since winter is my favourite season. And I am still praying for snow.

So I decided to paint my nails with a bright colour that would match both a spring and a winter scenery.
The colour I chose is Chanel Riva, which was kindly gifted to my by my good friend 'Chelle for my birthday.
I am so excited as this is my first Chanel polish and the colour is fantastic!!!



I applied two colours and had almost perfect coverage. I think a third one would be needed to make it fully opaque but I decided to stop at two. I was very pleased with the formula as it was easy to work with and the polish dried really fast too.



When hit by the light, a blue shimmer appears in the polish, As we have no sunshine lately I tried my best to capture it using flash. It appears mostly in the bottle though. Maybe in the bright sunlight it shows on the nails too, I am not sure.


All in all I am very happy with this nail colour, and even though I have never worn a similar colour before I love how it looks on my nails ^_^

Do you own any Chanel colours? What is your favourite one? 
You have read this article blue / Chanel / nail swatches with the title Chanel Riva. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-riva.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chanel Riva"

Post a Comment