Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Ahoy! Hello Kitty

Hello everyone ^_^/

how are you all today? I am really excited as I have a 3 day weekend ahead of me and to be honest I really need it. I feel exhausted for some reason!

Today I have a really fun manicure to share with you. I did this for my friend T. who wanted a playful spring mani. So we decided to combine Ahoy! from the China Glaze Anchor's Away collection, with Hello Kitty full nail decals. It turned out to be a really fun combination as the nail decals complimented the lovely pink colour of Ahoy! perfectly!



When I first saw the Anchor's Away collection I wasn't sure about this colour but I ended up liking it a lot! It's a very pretty spring colour! For this mani I used 2 coats of Ahoy! and a coat of Seche on top.
What do you think of this combination? Do you like it?
You have read this article China Glaze / hello kitty / nail art / pink with the title Ahoy! Hello Kitty. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/03/ahoy-hello-kitty.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ahoy! Hello Kitty"

Post a Comment