Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

You can have your nail polish and wear it too!

Hello everyone ^_^/

A new week is starting and I thought it was about time to share a new crafting idea since the deco part of my blog must have been feeling a bit left out lately.

But with this post I will combine both deco and nail polish so yay!!!

It all started after coming along this article in one of the nail polish mags I was reading in the summer.
After showing a lovely design with white colours on a purple background the writer suggests making a matching ring using gel. Now I have never played with gel nails but the idea was stuck in my head. I was intrigued. So I started experimenting and investigating.

Then I came across this lovely tutorial on youtube.

That was it, I started experimenting with all sorts of polishes and designs. I find the whole idea very exciting so here are some of my creations as well.

 Various designs. You can see I used glitter, nail decals, swarovski crystals, stamping and sponging.


Rings with the matching manicure.




Rings using Zoya Sara, NfuOh 51 and OPI DS Original.
The possibilities are endless really. You can use a huge variety of materials and methods and produce really unique designs.

These proved to be quite popular as I have already sold quite a few. I even added a few to my etsy shop.

What do you think of this? Exciting? Boring?
If you would like me to do my own tutorial on these rings let me know.

I hope you all have a lovely start to your week!

You have read this article deco / etsy / nail polish rings / tutorial with the title You can have your nail polish and wear it too!. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-can-have-your-nail-polish-and-wear.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You can have your nail polish and wear it too!"

Post a Comment