Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Red holographic manicure

Hello everyone ^_^/

Lately I've been looking for the perfect red holographic nail polish. I cannot say I am a big fan of red but for some reason a red holographic polish seemed very appealing. After browsing around a bit I decided to get Prize by Nubar. Here is my current mani using exactly that nail polish.



To make the manicure more interesting I used TiNS the Mars on my ring finger. It is a dark red glittery colour. Although this mani is quite simple, I ended up liking it a lot. I used two coats of each colour and a coat of Sehce on top.

Prize is an awesome holographic red and it looks stunning in the sunlight. Here is a pic I took with my iPhone.


Do you like red holographic colours? Which one would you recommend?
You have read this article holographic / Nubar / red / Tins with the title Red holographic manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/02/red-holographic-manicure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Red holographic manicure"

Post a Comment