Dizzy Miss Lizzi

Dizzy Miss Lizzi

It's my birthday and I'll paint my nails if I want to!

Hello everyone ^_^/

yay, I am back from beautiful Budapest!
Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my previous posts, I will reply to all your lovely comments asap ^___^

Today is a very exciting day for me, as it's my birthday *dances*
That means I have a birthday mani to share!
It's nothing much as I didn't have time to do a full blown design but I chose a very pretty colour from my recent swap with the lovely 'Chelle.


The colour is Scrangie by Rescue Beauty Lounge. It's a lovely purple with lots of teal micro glitter in it!
As soon as I saw it in the bottle I fell in love! Apart from the fabulous colour, this is a very good quality polish, great formula, easy to work with, full coverage in two coats, dries super fast! I added a coat of Seche too for extra shine and I was done!




Now off to work I go to start my day productively!

You have read this article purple / Rescue Beauty Lounge with the title It's my birthday and I'll paint my nails if I want to!. You can bookmark this page URL http://dizzymisslizzi6.blogspot.com/2011/02/it-my-birthday-and-i-paint-my-nails-if.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's my birthday and I'll paint my nails if I want to!"

Post a Comment